A Journey through Islamic History tells you all you ever wanted to know about the history of the Muslim world from the Prophet Muhammad to Malcolm X in a short, accessible and lavishly-illustrated format.
- Suitable for students of all ages.
- Seven chronological essays covering 1500 years of history.
- With over 175 pictures, illustrations and maps.
- A comprehensive timeline with over 500 entries.
- Textboxes featuring important personalities, key events and major ideas.
- A must for every library, college, school and home.